Legal Compliance and Risk Management
The compliance requirements set out in both local and international legislation are constantly increasing. Proper risk management is a vital tool in order to protect your company’s assets, to increase its value and to put you in a better condition to thrive over your competitors.
We organise and implement the entire legal compliance and risk management process for you, supporting you in the following ways:
- Outsourcing entire compliance processes and legal risk management;
- Drafting, designing and implementing compliance and legal risk management policies;
- Outsourcing the function of legal compliance officers;
- Designing and providing support through the use of controlling tools.
Privacy Law and Big Data
Data is often referred to as the 21st century’s oil. It is certainly true that information is one of the most important resources needed to run a business. Whoever knows best how to evaluate the information at hand has the best chance of success – as anyone who understands how to ensure the right protection and legality of data processing.
We provide comprehensive advice and design effective control processes for your company, in particular in relation to:
- Compliance with data protection regulations;
- Implementation of GDPR by Swiss companies;
- Outsourcing of the data protection related processes;
- Preparation of data protection related policies ;
- Evaluation of data protection related risks;
- Carrying out audits;
- Outsourcing the function of data protection compliance officers;
- Preparation of data processing agreements
- Profiling for advertising purposes.
IT, Blockchain, DLT, Cryptocurrencies, ICO, STO
The development of this latest technology and related business models is unstoppable. The law seems to be lagging behind this development, but it often applies existing rules before creating new ones.
We provide you with comprehensive legal advice relating to:
- Blockchain technology-based transactions;
- Initial Coin Offerings;
- Security Token Offerings;
- Token Generating Events;
- Representation before authorities, in particular before FINMA;
- Implementation of AML and KYC related policies;
- Technology transfer agreements;
- Protection of databases;
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements.